Manufacturer DOA/Defective Policy
- Upon receipt of a properly completed RMA form -. HPI will submit a request on the reseller’s behalf to Asus for an RMA to be issued.
- Upon Manufacturer – Asus approval, device may be returned to Asus for repair, (. Asus will return repaired unit - freight prepaid to reseller.
- Alternatively, within 30 days of student purchase, Asus can do a DOA swap, Reseller/End user may return the DOA to Asus. Asus will replace the DOA unit with either a new or refurbished unit.
Asus customer service:
1-888-678-3688 (toll free)
- Within 60 days of purchase – and upon receipt of a properly completed RMA form- as outlined above -HPI will submit a request on reseller’s behalf to Microsoft for an RMA to be issued.
- Upon Manufacturer - Microsoft approval, HPI will provide reseller with the RMA information. Reseller will return the product directly to Microsoft. A pass through credit to reseller will be issued by HPI upon receipt.
Microsoft customer service:
- A DOA that occurs within 60 days from date of reseller purchase will be honored by Acer provided that a replacement unit is purchased to replace the defective unit .
- A properly completed RMA form must be received by HPI, and the defective unit must be returned by reseller. Upon receipt of the defective unit, a pass through credit will be issued to reseller.
- Devices may be returned by reseller/end user for repair – once proof of purchase and warranty registration have been provided.
Acer Standard Warranty T’s and C’s/FAQ’s:
- HP’s limited warranty offer 90 days of complimentary technical support by phone
- You may refer to the HP website for an extensive description of your limited warranty entitlements
- HP guarantees that it will repair, replace or refund at HP’s option an HP hardware product that demonstrates a defect in materials or workmanship during the limited warranty period.
- The warranty may include advance unit replacement warranty, where HP will ship a replacement unit directly to you if the hardware is diagnosed as defective.
- Upon receiving the replacement, you may be required to return the defective unit to HP within a defined period of time, shipping costs will be paid by HP.
- The limited warranty period begins on the date of purchase from HP. You may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty services.
- The warranty does not include accidental damage, lost in transit, etc.…
- HP products are designed with customer self-repair parts to minimize repair time. If you request to have these parts replaced, you will be charged for travel and labor costs of this service