Information We May Collect
Categories of data we may collect:
- Individuals and representatives of organizations who have registered with HPI to obtain information on products and/or services offered.
- Individuals and representatives of organizations who have visited our website.
- Information may include:
- browser and device information;
- server log file information;
- information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- demographic information and other information provided by you;
- contact details, including corporate contact details where appropriate, including email, postal address, telephone and facsimile numbers;
- purchasing habits and categories of customers;
- customer preferences;
How We May Collect the Information
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- From you directly.
- Through this site: HPI may collect information through the website when you visit.
- Through business interaction: We may collect information through your company’s business interaction with our employees or offices.
- From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties.
How We May Use Information
- customer and user administration;
- advertising, marketing and public relations activities;
- maintenance of accounts and records;
- analysis of trends and statistical data;
The information you provide for surveys will be used to support your relationship with HPI. We may use online surveys to ask visitors/customers for contact information (example: email address, etc.). We use contact data gathered from our surveys to send the survey taker information about our company and promotional material on behalf of our partners.
If you use the website to apply to work with us, the information you provide will be used to evaluate your candidacy for job opportunities with HPI nd to monitor recruitment statistics.
HPI will not provide or sell any information regarding yourself or the products purchased to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent, save for the limited circumstances outlined in this policy.
Third Party Advertising Technology
We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online site. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, battery levels and device performance and other similar information.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
- Facebook: Information regarding the privacy and data collection practices for Facebook is located at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
- LinkedIn: Information regarding the privacy and data collection practices for LinkedIn is located at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
HPI uses what we consider to be reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All account information you use or supply on HPI's website when ordering or tracking products is held on a system which is designed to be secure. We use reputable advanced encryption technology which the aim to protect you from unauthorized use of information supplied on our website. In addition, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Social Media Features
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our online ordering facility, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Please make sure this password is unique and that you do not use this password for any other purpose.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
This policy was last modified February 2018