Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ORDER AND PURCHASE OF PRODUCT - HARDWARE, and SOFTWARE, SOLD THROUGH HPI. HPI may, from time to time and at its sole discretion, revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting the revised agreement on its website. The terms and conditions posted on HPI’s website at the time HPI accepts your order will govern that purchase.
- Accuracy of Data/Corrections: HPI obtains certain data directly from the manufacturer, publisher or supplier of Products and is not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in such data. In addition, availability of Product is subject to change without notice. HPI reserves the right to cancel orders related to such errors based on Product discontinuation or unavailability, and to correct this website at any time, including pricing errors not detected until after HPI’s confirmation or email response.
- Prices are subject to change at any time prior to HPI’s acceptance of your order. Payment terms are at the sole discretion of HPI, all orders are subject to HPI’s credit approval. You must provide appropriate credit references upon request and authorize HPI to obtain credit history from such references, an HPI credit application must be signed as a written indication of your agreement to our terms of sale. A sales tax exemption certificate is required as well. You agree to pay the total purchase price for the Products, in addition to sales tax and shipping, when applicable. Shipping charges billed to HPI as a result of using your carrier account number or a carrier selected by you- as per HPI’s shipping policy- will be your responsibility. Invoices are due and payable within the agreed upon credit terms and in the currency specified on the invoice. HPI reserves the right to suspend further deliveries until payment is received.
- Taxes: Federal, state and local sales, use and excise taxes and all similar taxes and duties, (excluding taxes based on HPI’s income, assets or net worth), are solely your responsibility. You may provide HPI with a tax exemption certificate, which will be subject to review and acceptance by HPI.
- Delivery/Title/Risk of Loss: HPI will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet requested delivery times but does not guarantee delivery by a stated time and is not responsible for any damages due to delays or the failure to meet a stated delivery schedule. HPI reserves the right to make deliveries in installments. Delay in delivery of one installment will not entitle you to cancel other installments Product may be shipped from multiple warehouses to ensure quicker delivery and fulfillment of orders Bundles may ship separately from devices to ensure efficient delivery.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with HPI’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Title and risk of loss for such shipments shall pass upon delivery at the requested delivery destination. The current HPI shipping policy can be found here.
- Limited Warranty: PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED, PUBLISHED OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY BY HPI OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HPI shall pass through to you, to the extent available, any manufacturer's/publisher's/supplier's written warranties associated with third-party Products purchased from HPI.